Deborah C. Miller
Looking for help organizing the important information to share with your loved ones in the event of an emergency?
Look no further. Deb has been organizing businesses and individuals for more than 20 years.
Deb started Life Organizer Coach following a family health emergency that resulted in her living away from home for three months. She realized that she was not organized and had difficulty handling the day-to-day financial payments and decisions.
The result was her workbooks, My Life Organizer and My Health Organizer. These workbooks are based on her own experience in organizing her critical financial, legal and health information.
Deb is a member of several disaster response groups:
- Hamilton County Community Emergency Response Team (CERT)
- Board Treasurer for Friends of Hamilton County Emergency Services Corp. – a non-profit organization supporting CERT and other emergency services activities in Hamilton County, Indiana
- Civilian Crisis Response Team (CCRT)
- National Association for Search and Rescue (NASAR)
She is an author, speaker and coach.
Here are some of the presentations available for your group:
- Five Critical Documents Every Family Should Have In An Emergency
- Surviving the First 72 Hours of an Emergency
- Defeat Paperwork Guilt with Your Own Grab-n-Go Binder
If you need assistance, click the button and schedule a free 30 minute consultation. There is no cost or obligation.
Grab-n-Go: Paperwork Ready for Any Emergency
Presentation to Life’s CoPilot audience. Everything you need to know to get started creating your own Paperwork Emergency Files.
Survive & Thrive Business Spotlight interview with ActionCOACH Tim Campsall.